20 June 2008

NHC Day Two

We actually made a couple of seminars today: One on homebrewing from an English perspective, and one on mead. Satan and I want to branch out a little. We had lunch at Skyline Chili. Cincinnati chili is made with cinnamon and cocoa, served over spaghetti and under a huge mound of cheese. It is thin, though, and by the time we finished, my shirt looked like I had bludgeoned a small animal to death.

Club night is always the highlight of the conference. There were over twenty clubs and they served about 200 different beers. Some were good, some (the green chili wheat) were interesting, and some were undrinkable, but it was a lot of fun.

I must confess that I am getting a little tired of beer, though. Don't tell anyone.

Labels:


posted by hiikeeba at 23:21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home