24 September 2007

Glenwood Canyon Brew Pub- Glenwood Springs, CO

After picking the boss up at the airport and returning them to Vail, they cut me loose for the day. Since check-in at the next hotel wasn't until 4 pm, and it was only 1:30, I decided to check out Glenwood Springs. This was the first brewpub I was able to actually see from the highway, and that made it easy to find. It was 2:30 in the afternoon and the place was full. Heck, Glenwood Springs was full.

I only ordered a brown ale. I had to get back to Vail, and I didn't want to deal with the traffic with a buzz. It was a really nice brown ale, and was only $3.75.

If I ever find myself in Glenwood Springs again, I will stay in the Hotel Denver, and spend the whole time at the bar.

Labels:


posted by hiikeeba at 18:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home