22 September 2007

Backcountry Brewery, Frisco, CO

I picked up the boss at the airport in Denver, and we stopped by on the way to Vail. Backcountry Brewery was easy to find. We got there a little before noon, and most people were watching the game in the bar. We were seated and ordered a sampler. I ordered the BBQ sandwich. The beers were good. The Wheat beer was great, and the breakfast stout was excellent. It was made with coffee and was not overly roasty. It was creamy and smooth with a finish of coffee. I Should have skipped the sampler and gone straight for the stout. Service was good, delivery was fast, and the food was very good. It's too bad I only get to Colorado every decade or so. I want to come back here.

Labels:


posted by hiikeeba at 17:50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home