22 November 2012

Beer Hunter Jacket

I'm a pretty easy guy to buy Christmas presents for. (Hint, hint.) Beer gadgets.  That's what I like. So feel free to drop $105 on the Enjoi Beer Hunter Jacket for me.  I take a XXXL.

The exterior, lower right hand pocket is insulated, perfect for keeping a couple of beverages frosty. In inside pocket can hold a Forty, if that's how you roll.

They advertise this as a skateboarder jacket, but I've seen "America's Funniest Videos" and "World's Dumbest. . .".  I wouldn't carry a forty in this thing. As sure as shootin', as soon as I ollied onto a handrail for a righteous boardslide, I'd fall, ramming the handrail into my testicles, and the glass from the once intact bottle into my heart.

No thanks.

I'll stick with cans while skateboarding.

Labels:


posted by hiikeeba at 08:11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home