26 April 2012

Saint Arnold Endeavour - Review

I am changing my beer review criteria. In the "Overall Impression" section, I will grade the beer on it's availability here in Paradise. You can't be bothered to come here or you can't get your distributor to make the trip, then I can't be bothered to score your beer on "overall Impression". You show me the finger, I show you mine.

Jester King rocks!

Anyway, since folks here in Paradise can't get any Imperial IPAs from any of the Texas breweries, I had to go to Dallas to get some Saint Arnold Endeavour. (Don't even get me started on Pumpkinator!)

Appearance (0-3): Pours up clear with a dense white head. 3 Points


Aroma/Bouquet (0-4): I could smell the hops when i opened the bottle. Full of Citrus aroma. Delicious! 4 points


Taste (0-10):  Nice balance between the hops and malt. Reminds me of Pliny the Elder. Excellent mouthfeel! 9 points


Overall Impression (0-3): Since Endeavour is Ben E. Keith's big "F U" to anywhere off the Interstate, I don't feel bad about giving 'em a big "F U" back. 0 points


Total: 16 Points

Labels: ,


posted by hiikeeba at 10:19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home