Ways to Prevent and Cure Hangovers
Here's the list. Read the article for the reasons:
1. Don't Drink, or Drink Less.
2. Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate.
3. Eat Before, During and After You Drink.
4. Don't Mix It Up.
5. Choose Light Alcohol Over Dark.
6. Avoid Sugary and Carbonated Drinks.
7. Have Some Caffeine.
8. Take an Aspirin. DO NOT take Tylenol or any pill with acetaminophen.
9. Sleep It Off.
10. Take a B-complex vitamin, vitamin C or multivitamin.
12. Take a Shower.
Oddly, I first heard the term "congeners" on Modern Marvels distilling shows. Suddenly, every thing I've read in the last few days has used it.
Labels: Beer and Health
posted by Jeff Holt at 11:14