14 January 2011

A dream or an Omen?

Satan has been thinking about opening a brewery in a couple of years, when we both turn 50.  I showed him the article in Forbes about Brock Wagner and Saint Arnold, and he whined something about needing money.  I suppose I was thinking about that the other night when I had a dream that he was brewing his first commercial batch of Wit Willie.  It was in some auto garage, and there were about 30 people there watching and helping.  I don't know why he was making a roux, but Satan was stirring the flour and oil together something fierce.  I was explaining the process to some n00b and called it a decoction.  Then I went off looking for corny kegs to put the beer in.

See?  Satan will have a brewery!  He'll just make gumbo beer.

Labels: , ,


posted by hiikeeba at 08:24

1 Comments:

Blogger assurbanipaul said...

Gumbeaux Pale Ale! Can't wait!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home