21 October 2010

Cactus Jack at Fredericksburg Brewing Company

A prickly pear wheat ale brewed by Fredericksburg Brewing Company for their "Beer for Boobs" event, which will raise money for Susan G. Komen breast cancer foundation. They are having a special event on Friday night

Not bad. Reminds me of Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries.

I stopped by on Monday on my usual visit. The first one was for Aunt Ann P. who kicked breast cancer's ass. Next one was in memory of Aunt Ann T. (Satan's Mom), gone 13 months. Third one was for Grandma Claudia, gone oh so long ago, back when Satan's and my parents were kids.

Who said drinking beer was bad?

Labels:


posted by hiikeeba at 09:33

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

One thing I didn't know until we got to Fredericksburg: you can walk around town while drinking your beer! Let's just say "shopping" with my wife" was more enjoyable with a Cactus Jack!

9:26 AM  
Blogger hiikeeba said...

Welcome to God's Country, David.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home