07 July 2010

New Republic Brewery, Bryan, TX

If you are just joining me, I have a Twitter account that I use to follow a bunch of fellow beer lovers in Texas as well as any of the breweries I can find. Everyday I get an email someone new is following me, and so I check them out to see if I am interested in following them. Today I discovered brewery in the planning stages, New Republic Brewery in Bryan, Texas. Naturally I am now following them!

Currently, NRB is looking for a location in Bryan so they can start the Federal permit application process. The state won't license them unless they have a Federal permit. And they can't get a Federal permit until they have a location and a brewery plan. So, naturally, they are hip deep in red tape.

Good luck, guys! Keep us posted!

Labels:


posted by hiikeeba at 08:33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home