30 March 2008

Yes, I'm a Wimp!

I just opened a bottle of Sam Adams Double Bock.

Whew!

As the song goes: "Meow meow meow meow/ Meow meow meow meow/ Meow meow meow meow. . ."

Man! I'm a pussy. I want session beers.

I mean it's good, but, I want something less malty. I want something that kind of sparkles on the palate. I don't want something that tastes like I just drank a bottle of syrup.

Apparently, most homebrewers want to brew barleywines, eisbocks, Belgian Tripels, and stuff with an alcohol content above 9%.

Well, not me. The line must be drawn here!

Look! I'm an old man. I can't hang with the kids any more. I crash early and hangovers hurt more than they used to. I just can't do it any longer.

So forgive me if I try smaller beers. I hope you won't hate me.

Labels:


posted by hiikeeba at 19:04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home