07 August 2005

No brewing this weekend

I had hoped to brew this weekend, but the smack pack yeast I had purchased appears to be dead. It has been almost a week since the pack was smacked, and they are still flat.

Initially, I was angry at my brewing partner because he had had some projects come up that prevented us from brewing sooner. But I got over that. It wasn't his fault. We should have scheduled the brewing time when we bought the ingredients.

Sooooo. . .

We are getting this afternoon to decide what to homebrew next. I do know that we'll will brew the Dark Lager, and at least I will brew Jul Øl. I'll let my brewing partner decide if he wants to brew Cream Ale or not.

I'll take some pictures of us sharing some beer, and I'll share the tasting notes when I post the pictures.


posted by hiikeeba at 09:43

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home