08 September 2010

Announcement

For the last couple of years, I have been maintaining the Basin Brewers website. Last year I put up a food pairing chart, and it has consistently been the most visited page on the site. So I said to myself, "Self, why not do a food and beer blog and see what happens?"

Now, who am I to question what I tell myself to do, right? So I launched Food and Beer to explore the world of pairing beer and food, as well as cooking with beer. I have taken a few posts from this blog and put them over there. I will post once a week (more, if local news warrants it), and I am hoping Satan will join the fun. He's a pretty good cook, too. I won't be doing any beer recipes over there, just recipes that use beer as an ingredient. And we'll also be exploring beer pairings.

Please take a look and let me know what you think. If you have a recipe to share, drop me an email or post a comment.


posted by hiikeeba at 04:20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home