02 June 2010

The Victim and the Culprit

Well, 'Old Sparky,' my trusty propane burner has started allowing too much air into the combustion process, producing a bright yellow flame, coating my kettle with a thick layer of soot. So until I get a new burner, I am on a brewing hiatus. Perfect timing, too. In ten days I begin the 2010 Mission From God, my annual trip to the National Homebrewers Conference in Minneapolis. When I get back, I will purchase a new burner and resume making crappy beer.

Labels:


posted by hiikeeba at 06:28

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Hey Jeffrey,

Completely unrelated to your post, but do you have contact info for Pecan Street Brewing in Johnson City? Thanks, Lee

1:05 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Disregard previous question – I found them.

10:10 AM  
Blogger hiikeeba said...

Good. I was going to work on it today. If you learn anything interesting, please let me know.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home