18 May 2010

Austin or San Antonio Beer chef needed

My friend Debbie creates and manages festivals for several groups here in Paradise. I help out at Oktoberfest--and a couple other festivals--behind the beer bars. (I'm no fool. That's where the beer is!)

One of her newer festivals is the annual Gourmet Chili Pepper and Salsa Festival held at Wildseed Farms in July. Yesterday Debbie asked me if I knew of any Austin- or San Antonio-based chefs who specialize in cooking with beer. The only chef I know that does that is Sean Z. Paxton, The Homebrew Chef.

This is where you come in, dear reader. Do you know of a Texas chef that cooks with beer? If so, please send an email to Debbie at Creative Marketing. And make sure you tell her Jeff sent you.

Labels: ,


posted by hiikeeba at 10:58

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home