08 April 2008

Basin Brewers Club Re-Forming

According to Manny Ortiz, out in Midland, the Basin Brewers, the Permian Basin Homebrew club is getting back together. Says Manny, "We get together the first Friday of each month (except for May, we will gather for National Homebrew Day), usually at someone’s house so that we can share each other’s homebrew. Anyone interested should contact me."

Manny said the website is under development, but there is meeting info posted.

If you're a homebrewer out in the Midland/Odessa area, give Manny a shout. It's always fun to meet some brother (and sister) homebrewers.

Labels:


posted by hiikeeba at 19:06

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!, I'm from Odessa and I recently started brewing...I've sent an email to Manny and I'm hoping to meet some other brewers!

1:01 PM  
Blogger hiikeeba said...

Glad to hear it! I hope you have fun!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home