02 October 2014

Horny Toad Brewing Open House this Weekend

I got this email from Mike, over at Horny Toad Brewing Company:

We just wanted to let everybody know that our next Open House is scheduled for Saturday the 4th of October from 2-8pm. There will be six delicious hand-crafted ales on-tap to include the Mesquite Bean Brown Ale, and an Oktoberfest beer brewed by my freind and associate, Dave.  Also, Darren Morrison of San Angelo will be entertaining the crowd with live music on the patio, so come on down and celebrate Oktoberfest Rowena-style!
Naturally, I can't go because I have volunteered at Oktoberfest in Fredericksburg this weekend. Next month is out because I am working at Pedernales Brewing Company's tasting room. May I can save the first weekend in December...

(For the record, Mike has the coolest looking t-shirt!)

Labels:


posted by hiikeeba at 09:03

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home