20 February 2012

Das Wunderkind - Review

Jester King Brewery's Das Wunderkind officially arrived in Paradise last week. I bought a couple of these, and thought I would try it out. So last Saturday, I cracked open the bottle.

Appearance (0-4): Poured up a hazy gold with a minimal head. (To be fair, I did a gentle pour. Second pour from the bottle had a slight head that faded quickly.)  3 points


Aroma/Bouquet (0-3): Faint tart, citrus notes. 3 points


Taste (0-10): The sip was a jolt. Light to medium low body with an assertive tartness that lingers on the back of my tonge.  I also felt the carbonation tingle very faintly. Hops are very subtle. Not bad.  7 points


Overall Impression (0-3): Although I am not a sour beer fan, I could handle another bomber. 3 points


Total: 16 points



Labels: ,


posted by hiikeeba at 08:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home