02 February 2007

Nation Homebrewers Conference - Denver, CO June 21-23

I am planning to attend this year's National Homebrewers Conference in Denver, Colorado. Part of the plan is to visit as many brew pubs along the way as I can and enhance my pint glass collection. I hope to visit Hub City Brewery in Lubbock and Phantom Canyon Brewing Company in Colorado Springs on the way up. I hope to visit as many brewpubs as possible in Denver. On the way back, I'm thinking of spending the night in Santa Fe to sample their brewpubs, Second Street Brewery and Blue Corn Cafe and Brewery. With any luck, I'll get Satan, otherwise known as my Cousin Gary, to go along with me to see how much we can drink and how many growlers we can get home. I'll be traveling from Midland to Denver and back to Midland. Anyone have any other suggestions for nearby brewpubs?

Labels:


posted by hiikeeba at 09:14

2 Comments:

Blogger JoeBlogs said...

How many growlers?
Have fun.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I was doing a search of blogs and homebrew and your entry came up...there are tons of great breweries in Denver and the surrounding area. If you can, take a trip to the Chop House, Wynkoop, and the Falling Rock (not a brewery, but the best beer place you will ever visit)...those three places are all within about 4/5 blocks. There are others nearby, the North Star is new and I believe that the Great Divide Brewery opened a taphouse. Great Divide and Avery (Boulder) are the finest breweries in the area in my opinion.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home