28 January 2007

Is there anything beer can't do?

European men are rushing to Sophia, Bulgaria to buy Boza beer because it's reputed to enhance women's breasts. "The Bulgarian Boza beer, which is made from fermented wheat flour and yeast, has become popular among bar owners, shopkeepers and shoppers across Europe. The beverage is popular among men as gifts for their wives and girlfriends to benefit from its reported ability to make women's breast grow bigger."

Oh that would go over big: "Here, honey! Out of my love for you, I bought you some beer to make your hooters bigger."

"They aren't big enough for you, are they?"

"Darling, please, accept the gift in the spirit intended. I love you just the way you are. But I wouldn't mind bigger fun bags."

"Oh, I think I can find someone who likes my breasts the way they are! Jerk!"

Labels:


posted by hiikeeba at 09:25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home