28 February 2006

I Love Japan

Asahi, The Beer Pouring Robot

Asahi Brewing Company of announced a special promotion for their low-malt beer. They've designed a robot beer refrigerator and will be giving away a total of 5,000 of the robots, fully stocked with beer, to applicants selected by a lottery drawing who collect 36 seals from special Asahi beer cans. The contest runs from February 20th through May 22nd.

Push the robots start button and it opens the can, tilts the glass, and pours the beer with a perfect head every time. The refrigerator section of the robot can cool six cans and two beer mugs.

Needless to say, I want one.


posted by hiikeeba at 07:36

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr.John said...

Do you think it would work with my pop cans? Now all I need is to find a beer drinker who will drink enough for me to get a chance at the robot.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home