22 November 2005

1958 Lone Star Brewery Tour

Over at TexasBreweries.com, I just posted a 6 page tour of the Lone Star Brewery as it was in 1958. I found the tour in the March 1958 issue of Bru-it, a magazine for Brewery employees and distributors.

I have about 10 years worth of these little magazines. A lot of the stories are PR pieces about the Lone Star Brewery in San Antonio, or its employees, or its distributors. There are a couple of stories about the history of beer, about the brewing process, and other odds and ends. I need to catalog them, but I will eventually add more stuff to the Texas Breweries website where applicable.


posted by hiikeeba at 09:48

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the site, Homebrewer. I'm a home brewer myself, but I have been away from it for a few years now. I posted a link to your site from mine because I like what you're doing here. No need to reciprocate, just wanted to let you know. Anyway ... keep it up! (btw, do you have anyway to trackback a post on your site?)

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home