28 September 2005

A Personal Announcement!

For those of you visiting this homebrewing blog and noticing a distinct lack of homebrewing articles, I have a short story to tell. On Sept. 21, I broke my right ankle and have been unable to do much besides sit around, type, and, being uninsured, watch my medical bills pile up.

This morning I put my unlucky sandals up on eBay to raise some money to pay my medical bills. Other people have sold sillier items for more $$, so I figure, "What the heck!" And, since I'm tired of begging you people to donate to me, now you can actually buy something from me! Or, alternatively, you can help me out by spreading the word! Tell everyone you know about the auction, especially those folks that are super generous.


posted by hiikeeba at 10:12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home