10 September 2005

The new Oktoberfest "Frock"

Oktoberfest Frock

Doreen Anders and Andreas Landinger, from Munich, have designed a more comfortable alternative to lederhosen. "With all that beer flowing at the fest you need to make sure your belly is free to take it in," said Landinger. They based their design on Scottish kilts, but they don't use tartans. They use colors that compliment the blue and white Bavarian flag. And according to one website, come in an artifical leather, like lederhosen.

I already have one kilt. I wouldn't mind an Oktoberfest version.


posted by hiikeeba at 15:04

2 Comments:

Blogger Callen Damornen said...

So nice to have a fest full of a variety of beer :-)

The Right Left

9:07 AM  
Blogger prying1 said...

I'm not sure how far down the street I would make it if I wore that in my neighborhood. -

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home