31 August 2005

Beer Quotes, Part 3 - Jack Handy

"If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose."
-Deep Thought, Jack Handy

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'"

-Deep Thought, Jack Handy


posted by hiikeeba at 07:36

2 Comments:

Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said...

These were fun.
Thanks for starting my day.

smiles,
me-Liz

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is deep. Deep inside the beer glass that is !

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home