06 February 2015

Horny Toad Brewing Open House Saturday - February 7

Finally!

This Saturday, I don't have to work the same day as the Horny Toad Brewing Company open house. So my brother and I will meet Satan in Rowena.

According to Mike, the owner, there will be six beers on-tap: Concho Cream Ale, Angelo Amber Ale, Kickapoo IPA, Mesquite Bean Brown Ale, Pump Jack Porter and Chocolate Cherry Stout. There will also be brisket, pulled pork, sausage, beans and potato salad.

I spoke with David, who helps Mike brew, a few weeks ago, and he sold me on the Mesquite Bean Brown Ale, so I am looking forward to that. And the Chocolate Cherry Stout sounds fun, too.

I'll be wearing my Brewing Network cap, so if you see me, say hello. I'll be standing next the guy making everyone laugh.

Labels:


posted by hiikeeba at 06:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home