25 June 2009

I'm Back

The problem with NHC is that the days leading up to the event are filled with travelling, the days there are filled with sessions and beer tasting, and the days back are filled with travelling. So I pre-wrote all the entries from the 14th on. I edited where I had time.

I will say this: this year's conference was great. Particularly the social nights. They were held in a huge hall, so there was enough room for everyone to mill around without standing shoulder to shoulder the whole night.

Which brings up a gripe: next time you are at a festival, it is permissible to get your drink from the bar and step more than two steps away from the bar. That way other people will be able to get beer, too.

Things will be back to normal tomorrow, and follow the usual, every-other-day schedule until something comes up.


posted by hiikeeba at 07:32

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home